This article describes how to install Boostmine theme in your Redmine application. Installing Boostmine is very easy and should not take more than a minute. We assume you already have a working Redmine installation and a user with
- server root access
- application admin privileges
Installing the theme in your server
- Step 1: login to your Redmine server with an SFTP tool.
- Step 2: locate your Redmine application root folder
- Step 3: go to the themes folder in /redmine/htdocs/public/themes/
- Step 4: unzip the zipped theme file that you downloaded from your Account in Best Redmine Theme.
- Step 5: upload the whole /boostmine/ folder inside the /themes/ folder.
And that's it! Boostmine theme is installed in your server. Now you have to activate the theme in your Redmine application.
This is the theme directory in a Bitnami server. For other type of servers you may have other path for your server directory, but not for the theme directory, which is the same.
Activating the theme in your Redmine application
Next, after the installation process completes, perform the following steps:
- Step 1: login to your Redmine application as an administrator.
- Step 2: Go to Administration > Settings > tab “Display”
- In “Theme”field, select Boostmine. Press “Save”.
And that's it again. That easy! You and your users can now enjoy Boostmine's modern interface.
Thank you for reading.